Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it
was we did wrong. But, we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You
see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But, what we found
out is that each one of us is:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A brain...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And an athlete...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a basket case...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A princess...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a criminal.
Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Sailor Jamee said...

i just saw this movie for the first time this summer!
i loved it. it's such a classic.

Ale. said...

Love that film!

j. said...

My mum and I both adore this film. Definitely a classic.. :-)

xx

V

Ilse said...

ohh your blog tune was totally fitting while I read this. now I want to watch it!

Coco-Fan♥ said...

Oh! I love this movie and what was the name of "the basket case"?

Anonymous said...

oh
my
god
this is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time if not my absolute favorite. i love molly ringwald!!!!!! i loved the scene from the last photo. the only part about the movie that i didn't like was that the "athlete" started liking the "basket case" after molly ringwald gave her the make over.

Fresh said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE(LL+). I LIKE YOUR BLOG:).

XOXO:D.

this wheel's on fire said...

i. love. this. movie

Dylana Suarez said...

The Breakfast Club is one of my all-time favorite movies! It never gets old. I love it! Great blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

Along with 16 Candles, one of my absolute favorite movies. LOVED the brat pack! Came to your blog from Thatsorad. Wonderful.