Thursday, December 10, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Driving Lessons-
I am taking driving lessons. This can mean two things:
1) I am learning how to drive a car.
2) I am learning how to drive my life.

I am learning how to drive my life because now I control myself without the aid of someone else. With responsibilities of my own, with my own decisions to make. I am learning how to drive my life because
now I am the one that choses the road to take. Now I am the one that decides to or not to change. I am
in control of my life because if I do something wrong I am the only one to blame.

I think that destiny is always involve in these kind of things. Even when we are the ones that choose the
life we held I believe destiny is involve. Always. Learning how to drive your life may be difficult at first or so
it is to me. But I think that experience is the best helping hand in this case.

And for you to know, I am taking driving lessons, the literal form, but I can't help believing that I am taking
them both.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

16 comments:

Clara said...

thanks.
you have a great blog.
xxx

Jess said...

i totally agree - its tough to know where you're going when you don't really know what you want but as long as you're doing what makes you happy then i think it'll all work out :)

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

oh god i remember learning to drive. the freedom! the independence! amazing. enjoy it bubbles xxx

Melanie M said...

This post reminds me .. I NEED TO GET MY LICENSE. I have to wait until I'm 18. :<

Alex Dom said...

i agree, driving really gives you a feeling of independence!

agynessdeyn-online said...

excelent metaphor

The Fashion Seen said...

Practice makes perfect with driving...don't be scared and look at the vehicle as an extension of yourself.
www.thefashionseen.com

charlotte lucy said...

i love my car...it gives me so much independance that i didnt realise i was even missing.

and btw, your little image from marie antoinette is amazing, where did you find that?!

xxx

ANN said...

I love the first picture. I really, really need to get my license.

ღ♥ MY FASH' said...

Great text girl!! We love to be independent right!?

Thanks for the sweet comment, ur the best!

xx

Fashion Nicotine said...

Thank you! Good luck with your license!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG:
HTTP://FASHIONNICOTINE.BLOGSPOT.COM
======================================

catherine pri said...

great text

Marina Siero said...

gracias por tu comentario!
bonitas fotos!

TheFashionAve said...

wow, I totally agree.
you took the words right out of my mouth!

jess said...

I love the last picture.

kanishk said...

i remember learning to drive. the freedom! the independence! amazing

french lingerie