Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 3: Your favorite television program
I actually have two favorite TV series. Gossip Girl & Skins. Why do I like them? Gossip Girl because I find
it quite funny and interesting, and of course I love Chuck & Blair. The drama in the series keeps me interested.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Skins is my passion. I simply love it, how it is so real and still manages to keep some fantasy. I love
the dialoges, the characters and most of all the charactors' history, their background, I think that in Skins,
the writer cares about the character's history because that is what makes them who they are and who
they will be.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Camille no duerme said...

adoro esas fotosssss!!!
uno de los mejores capitulos de gossip girl, sin duda!!!!


:)
te agrego!

wasteyourtime said...

extraño esa antigua gossip girl ! demasiado...

Anonymous said...

Como me gusta esa escena de Gossip Girl que has puesto! B y S eran como las amigas perfectas :) y Skins es mi serie actual favorita (L)