Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 19: A talent of yours
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think that if I have to show you a talent I consider having, I will show you my drawing. I think I am
pretty good at it. I have developed my taste through years of not putting any attention at school and
just draw. I can say that because of that practice I have improved a lot. I know I am far from being
a professional but I also think I am not an amateur.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I even had made waterpaintings at school, not putting attention to the teachers, and do they notice me?
The answer will be "No".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just hope that you are all having a great weekend. I know that I, despite it all, finally am.
Sans toi les émotions d’aujourd’hui ne sont que la peau morte des émotions d’autrefois.

10 comments:

FASHIONLOOKS said...

Your drawing are amazing

Jonathan said...

la muñequita se parece a ti

Anonymous said...

SOS UNA CAPA <3

Anonymous said...

la verdad es que realmente eres buena! Me gusta mucho la expresión y el pelo de la chica del primer dibujo, el segundo con ese toque rojo y el último es adorable, me recordó a Valentine :) jaja

un bso!

agynessdeyn-online said...

You are very talented. Digging this!

Ooh Sofia said...

These drawings are really cute and different too, they have personality, well done!
Big kisses :***

Franberrys said...

el 2 y el 3 estan geniales me encantaron realmente tienes un talento genial un besoote.

TRENDYROCK said...

los dibujas tu? son muy buenos eh!

Anonymous said...

Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, me alegró mucho leerlo y saber que te inspira, lo mismo puedo decir del tuyo :)

Te dejo aquí la página donde encontré yo lo que hay que hacer para que salga en autoplay el vídeo de youtube, tu copia el código del vídeo que quieras y luego cambialo exactamente como lo explican en esta página: (está resaltado en negrita lo que tienes que poner)

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=56107

espero haberte ayudado, un bso!

The Daily Muse said...

wowser. The concept of your blog is amazing, as is your talent of drawing. LOVE x