Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 24: Whatever tickles your fancy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the danger of giving myself out (a risk I'm willing to take) I will talk a little about me in this entry.
I'm afraid it won't be very deep and shallowness will probably overflow but that is how I do things.
First of all, for me is very hard to trust in people, is part of who I am and is one of the things I'll like to
change of me. Second, I tend to obsess over little details and worry more than I really have too. I get
nervous when I talk in front of a relatively large multitude and I make problems of things without
importance. I am very sensitive and I cry easily depending on the situation. On the bright side, I try to
be optimistic, it doesn't work all the time but it does work. I like to read and I like to dance, even when
I know I don't do it well at all. I sometimes am in my own universe and I get distracted very easily.
I don't like people telling me what to do or how to act. I don't like hypocrites and I don't like liars. I'll like
to be a wine expert and be a conceptual artist or maybe an archeologist. Many things can describe
me, and a list can be made, but the true is that I don't really know myself.

4 comments:

Lia said...

so pretty:)
interesting self-description, we've got many things in common
xx

Anonymous said...

sos una genia sabelo

wasteyourtime said...

creo qe tienes muchas caracteristicas en vedad tipicas de todas nosotras la mujeres. besitos.

Fiorella said...

Having Jack as a boyfriend would make my life :P